Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

I can't believe how happy I am it's Friday! I am usually not this excited for the work week to end, but I've been fighting a cold and DH and DS are both sick as well. It's not been a great week in the Daly household. The good news is that we're all on the mend and Dylan is off to his Dad's for the weekend so DH and I are planning on doing NOTHING! I might go shopping for some clothes, nothing spectacular but a few tops and bottoms for dressier wear. Somehow all I have are jeans for around the house and scrubs for work.

I am hoping to get some more stitched on my LK ABC Lessons, I'm grooving along on it right now. I also need to work on my Weidenburg Quaker Sampler from last years Mystery. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment