Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Stitching

I am really proud of myself this year as I have a pretty good jump on my holiday stitching. I already finished Lizzie Kate Christmas ABC's and I'm working some Prairie Schooler Santa's to put in tuck pillows that I bought on EBay. I am never this early, I'm more likely to be stitching on Christmas Eve and framing/finishing on Christmas Day! Of course I'm not leaving out that option... :)

Here is Lizzie Kate's Christmas ABC's stitched on Sassy Fabrics, I have no idea what color!

This is Glendon Place's Monster March on Picture this Plus Echo and DMC.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finishes! I particularly love the Lizzie*Kate, you enabler you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Love the Christmas ABC's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on doing so well on your holiday stitching. Thanks for sharing your pix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. I really like the Christmas ABC's. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete